We are a specialized manufacturer, stockist and supplier of A335 P11 alloy steel pipes in Kenya. P11 alloy steel pipes contain min. 1% chromium and 0.44% molybdenum, and offer minimum tensile strength of 415 MPa and yield strength of 205 MPa. The available data suggests that P11 grade alloy pipes have excellent fabrication properties and adequate long term strength, making it a suitable choice for use in high temperature erosive power generation applications.
A335 P11 alloy steel pipes are used for manufacturing boilers, pipeline and heat exchangers, and are generally suitable for bending, flanging, and similar forming operations, and for fusion welding.
With a collective experience of over 30 years, we have emerged as one of the largest just in time exporter of P11 alloy steel pipes to Kenya. ASTM A335 P11 alloy steel pipes are used in conjunction with ASTM A234 WP11 buttweld fittings, A234 WP11 elbow, A234 WP11 Tee, A234 WP11 reducer, A234 WP11 180 Degree U bends, and A182 F11 forged fittings and flanges. All these materials have similar chemical (Chrome, Moly, Nickel) and mechanical properties and can be easily welded and installed on site.
We are devoted to provide the best solutions for our customers in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kitale and Lamu, the biggest industrial and commercial cities of Kenya. We have manufacturing set up, sales and export offices in both India and China to meet the immediate and long term alloy steel pipe requirements across Kenya. We aim at offering high quality but competitive price chrome moly P11 pipes for our global customers.
Professional Manufacturer of Alloy Steel SA335 P11 Pipes and Tubes, P11 U-Tubes, ASTM A335 Gr. P11 Steel Pipes and Tubes
- Welded Alloy Steel Pipe, Size Range: 1/8″ to 48″
- Seamless Alloy Steel Pipes, Size Range: 1/8″ to 48″
- Thickness – SCH 20, 30, 40, STD, XH, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXH, WT is 2.11mm – 40mm
- Additional Services: Fusion Bond Epoxy, Galvanizing, 3LPE, Tar Epoxy
|Product||P11 Alloy Steel Seamless Pipes|
|Specification||ASTM A335, ASME SA335|
|Size||2″ to 48″|
|Thickness||2.11 mm to 160 mm|
|Type||Seamless, Hot Rolled, Cold Drawn|
|Test Certificates||EN 10204 3.1|
|Length||6 MTR, 12 MTR, Custom|
Equivalent Grades & Applications for P11 Alloy Steel Pipes
|Material Group||Common Name||Type||UNS||Forging Spec.||Casting Spec. Equivalent||DIN||DIN W. No||Application|
|Low Alloy Steel||Moly Steel||C-1/2Mo||K12822||A182-F1 cl2||A217-WC1||15M03||1.5415||Up to 470ºC* (875ºF)|
|Alloy Steel Chrome Moly||1.1/4Cr-1/2Mo||K11572||A182-F11 cl2||A217-WC6||13CRM044||1.7335||Up to 593ºC (1100ºF)|
|2.1/4Cr-1Mo||K21590||A182-F22 cl3||A217-WC9||10CRM0910||1.738||Up to 593ºC (1100ºF), High Pressure Steam|
|5Cr-1/2Mo||K41545||A182-F5/F5a||A217-C5||12CRMO195||1.7362||High Temperature Refinery Service|
|9Cr-1Mo||K90941||A182-F9||A217-C12||X 12 CrMo 9 1||1.7386||High Temp Erosive Refinery Service|
|9Cr-1Mo-V||A182-F91||A217-C12A||X 10 CrMoVNb 9 1||1.4903||High Pressure Steam|
- The equipment and pipelines in the power generation industry are manufactured from chrome-molybdenum P11 alloy steel pipes, also known as A335 P11 Gr. pipes. We are a specialist supplier of P11 or T11 steel tubes for boilers and heat exchangers to various power generation units in Middle East, Africa and Eastern Europe.
- P11 alloy steel pipe shall not have a hardness not exceeding 250 HB/265 HV [25HRC].
- ASTM A335 P11 Pipe (ASME S/A335, Chorme-Moly) is a seamless ferritic Alloy-Steel Pipe for high temperature service.
ASTM A335 is a standard specification for seamless ferritic alloy-steel pipe for high-temperature service. The specification generally covers “chrome-moly” seamless pipes with remarkable resistance to corrosion and good tensile strength at high-temperature service. The testing requirements for these pipes include the following:
- Transverse/longitudinal: tension and flattening, hardness, bend tests- for material which has been heat-treated in batch furnaces, these tests shall be made on the 5% of the pipes from each heat lot number. For smaller lots, one pipe at a minimum has to be tested
- ASTM A335 Gr. P91 shall have a hardness of 250 HB / 265 HV (25 HRC)
- Hydro testing: shall be applied to every length of pipe
- The non-destructive electric test is optional
Equivalents of Alloy Steel Pipes Under DIN, ASTM and EN
|1.5415||16Mo3||A335 Grade P1|
|1.7335||13CrMo4-5||A335 Grade P11, P12|
|1.738||10CrMo9-10||A335 Grade P22|
|1.7362||X11CrMo5||A335 Grade P5|
|A335 Grade P9|
|1.4903||X10CrMoVNb9-1||A335 Grade P91|
Chemical Composition of Alloy Steel Chrome Moly Pipes – ASTM A335 P5, P9, P11, P22, and P91
|V 0.18-0.25||N 0.03-0.07||Ni 0.40 max||Al 0.02 max||Cb 0.06-0.10||Ti 0.01 max||Zr 0.01 max|
Mechanical Properties of Alloy Steel Chrome Moly Pipes – ASTM A335 P5, P9, P11, P22, and P91
|Grade P11, P22, P5, P9||Grade P91|
|Tensile strength, min, psi, (MPa)||60,000 (415)||85,000 (585)|
|Yield strength, min, (MPa)||30.000 (205)||60,000 (415)|