Socket weld fittings are mainly used in sectors and fields such as petrochemical, medical and health, electric power, aerospace, military, fire, metallurgy, shipbuilding, gas, nuclear power, and environmental protection, which are subject to high pressure and precision.
- The material specification for forged socket weld stainless steel fittings conforms to the requirements of ASTM/ASME A182/SA182.
- The dimensions for forged stainless steel fittings conform to ASME B16.11
- Products are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit.
- In case of exports,standard export packaging is done in wooden cases.
- All fittings and flanges are marked with Grade,Lot No,Size,Degree and our trade mark.
- On special requests we can also, make custom marking on our products.
Socket Weld Fittings Manufacturers
Production & Supply Range for Stainless Steel Forged Socket Weld Pipe Fittings
||Forged Stainless Steel Socket Weld Fittings
||ASTM A182-F304, F304L, F316, F316L, F321, F347/347H, F317L, F904L, F51, F52, F53, F60
||Forged & Machined
||1/8″ up to 4″ (DN6~DN100)
||2000#, 3000#, 6000#, 9000#
||Elbow, Tee, Coupling, Half Coupling, Cap, Plug, Bushing, Union, Out-Let, Swage Nipple, Bull Plug, Street Elbow
||ASME B16.11, MSS-SP-79, MSS-SP-83, MSS-SP-95 and MSS-SP-97.
||EN 10204 3.1/3.2
High Pressure Forged Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings, Threaded and Socket Weld Pipe Fittings
|Stainless Steel 90° Elbows
||Stainless Steel Couplings
Sizes 1/8″ – 4″
Pressure Ratings –
2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
|Stainless Steel 45° Elbows
||Stainless Steel Reducers
|Stainless Steel Street Elbows
||Stainless Steel Inserts
|Stainless Steel Tees
||Stainless Steel Caps
|Stainless Steel Crosses
||Stainless Steel Unions