ANSI / ASME Flanges Manufacturers & Suppliers
- ANSI/ASME B16.5, ANSI/ASME B16.47 Series A (MSS SP-44), ANSI/ASME B16.47 Series B (API 605), ANSI/ASME B16.36, ANSI/ASME B16.48 (API 590)
- ANSI / ASME Flanges Available for Sale in Sizes 1/2″ to 60″ (DN15~DN1500)
- Pressure Rating: 150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500 Class
- ANSI /ASME Flanges Manufactured in Various Grade & Specifications
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Types of ANSI / ASME Flanges: Weld Neck Flange, Threaded / Screwed Flange, Slip on Flange, Socket Weld Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Blind Flange
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of ANSI / ASME flanges with precision machining facilities. We produce steel flanges as per ANSI B16.5, and ASME Standard in size range of 1/2” to 60” NPS. We can produce and supply carbon steel flanges, stainless steel flanges and alloy steel flanges for high pressure and high temperature applications. We produce ANSI/ASME flanges in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
Our manufacturing process for ANSI / ASME flanges includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of flanges.
ANSI / ASME Flanges are generally made from forged carbon, alloy and stainless steel bar stock. The raw materials used for manufacturing steel flanges include raw round bar of diameter size 20~400mm OD.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for ANSI / ASME Flanges?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of ANSI / ASME Flanges
- Best Prices For ANSI / ASME Flanges Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Steel ANSI /ASME Flanges is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for ANSI / ASME Flanges – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Flanges and/or Packaging, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.