Threaded or Screwed Flanges Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Threaded or Screwed Flanges Available for Sale in Sizes 1/2″ to 24″
- Types of Screwed Flanges – Plain Threaded Flanges, Female Threaded Flanges, Male Threaded Flanges
- Pressure Rating: 150 to 2500 Class, PN 2.5 to PN 100
- Threaded Flanges Manufactured in Various Standards & Specifications including ANSI / ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN 1092-1 Flange, JIS Flange
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Manufacturing Specification: A182 Forged Threaded Flanges
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Cupro Nickel (90/10, 70/30, 66/30/2/2), Hastelloy (C-4, C-22, C276, B-2), Nickel (200 / 201), Monel (400 & K500), Inconel (600, 601, 625 & 825), Incolloy (800, 800H), Alloy 20, Duplex Steel, SS 904L, Titanium (1 & 2) Etc.
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of threaded or screwed flanges with in-house precision machining facilities. We produce threaded flanges as per ANSI B16.5, DIN Standard and EN1092-1 in size range of 1/2” to 24” NPS. We can also produce and supply carbon steel flanges, and alloy steel flanges for high pressure and high temperature applications. We produce threaded flanges in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
Our manufacturing process for threaded flanges includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of threaded flanges.
Threaded flanges are generally made from forged hot rolled bar stock. The raw materials used for manufacturing threaded flanges include raw round bar of diameter size 20~400mm OD or steel billets for large size flanges.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Threaded Flanges?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Threaded Flanges
- Best Prices For Threaded Flanges Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Threaded Flanges is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Threaded Flanges – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Flanges and/or Packaging, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.