Weld Neck Flanges Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Weld Neck Flanges Available for Sale in Sizes 1/2″ to 60″ (DN15~DN1500)
- Pressure Rating: 150 to 2500 Class, PN 2.5 to PN 250
- Weld Neck Flanges Manufactured in Various Standards & Specifications including ANSI / ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN 1092-1 Flange, JIS Flange
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Manufacturing Specification: A182 Forged Weld Neck Flanges
- Materials: ASTM A182 Stainless Steel F309, F310, F317, F321 & F347, ASTM A182 Chrome F1, F5, F9 & F91, ASTM A182 Duplex Stainless Steel 2205 & 2507
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of weld neck flanges with in-house precision machining facilities. We produce weld neck raised face or flat face type flanges as per ANSI B16.5, DIN Standard and EN1092-1 in size range of 1/2” to 60” NPS. We produce weld neck flanges in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
Our manufacturing process for weld neck flanges (WNRF, WNFF) includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of weld neck flanges.
Weld neck flanges are generally made from forged bar stock. The raw materials used for manufacturing weld neck flanges include raw round bar of diameter size 20~400mm OD or billets for large size flanges.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Weld Neck Flanges?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Weld Neck Flanges
- Best Prices For Weld Neck Flanges Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Weld Neck Flanges is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Weld Neck Flanges – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Flanges and/or Packaging, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.