Manufacturers & Suppliers of Concentric & Eccentric Pipe Reducer
Metline is a ISO & PED certified manufacturer and supplier of seamless reducers in sizes 1/2″ ~ 24″ (DN15~DN600), and welded reducers in sizes 26″ ~ 72″ (DN650 ~ DN1800). Pipe reducer manufactured and stocked by Metline are produced according to ASTM & DIN standards and are supplied by complete certification and traceability. We can also manufacture concentric and eccentric reducers with flanges welded to both sides or one of the reducer.
The pipe reducer is used to connect two pipes with different diameters. We supply both concentric reducer and eccentric reducer which are commonly used to meet the requirement for change of fluid flow rate.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Pipe Reducers?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Eccentric & Concentric Reducers
- Best Prices For Pipe Reducers Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Pipe Reducers is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Pipe Reducers – All Our Products will have Complete Marking, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.