High Pressure Forged Fittings Manufacturers & Suppliers
We are a specialist manufacturer and supplier of forged pipe fittings such as threaded fittings and socket weld fittings in a wide range of grades and sizes. Our production range for forged fittings ranges from 1/2″ to 4″ with pressure ratings 2000LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS and 9000 LBS.
- Specifications: ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
- Sizes: 1/8″~4″ (DN6~DN100)
- Pressure Class: 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
- Socket Weld Forged Fittings: Elbow 90 Degree, Elbow 45 Degree, Tee, Cross, Union, Coupling, Half Coupling, Cap, Boss, Outlet, Welding Outlet, Insert
- Threaded Forged Pipe Fittings: Elbow 90 Degree, Elbow 45 Degree, Tee, Cross, Union, Street Elbow, Coupling, Half Coupling, Reducing Coupling, Cap, Hex Head Bushing, Hex Head Plug, Square Head Plug, Round Head Plug, Bull Plug, Boss, Outlet, Hex Nipple, Swage Nipple
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Forged Pipe Fittings?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Forged Pipe Fittings
- Best Prices For Forged Pipe Fittings Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Forged Pipe Fittings is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Forged Pipe Fittings – All Our Products will have Complete Marking, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.