Manufacturers & Suppliers of Instrument Tube Fittings and Double Ferrule Compression Fittings
Each double ferrule compression fitting consists of four precision parts: body, front ferrule, Back ferrule and nut. This two-ferrule design ensures constant and outstanding leak-tight connections.
Metline is a leading manufacturer of instrumentation tube fittings or double ferrule compression fittings in size range of 1/8″ to 2″ and wide range of materials including SS 316 and 6Mo stainless steel, Alloy 400, Alloy C-276, Alloy 825 and Alloy 625 grade alloys, brass, steel, carbon steel.
Metline manufactures 100% guaranteed leak proof and quality tested compression fittings. In many cases, leaks can be repaired by simply tightening the nut more firmly. Compression fittings can be used in high pressure applications and may even become more reliable as pressure is increased as the pressure tends to expand the tube against the ferrule. Compression fittings are generally considered more reliable than threaded fittings.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Double Ferrule Compression Fittings?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Double Ferrule Compression Fittings
- Best Prices For Double Ferrule Compression Fittings Manufactured by Top Quality Mills in India, and Worldwide
- Exporting Double Ferrule Compression Fittings is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Double Ferrule Compression Fittings – There will be Complete Marking on Double Ferrule Compression Fittings, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.
Metline also specializes in the manufacture and supply of Tube Fittings, Pipeline Fittings, Tubes, Valves (Needle, Ball, Check, Gate, Globe), Manifold Valves, Gauge Cock, Gauge Saver, Pulsation Dampners, Syphons, Thermowells, Quick Release Coupling, Condensate Pots, Sampling Cylinder, Orifice Plate Assembly, Flanges, Studs, Nuts, Air Headers, and other accessories pertaining to process instrumentation.