Socket Weld Outlets Manufacturers & Suppliers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of Socket Weld Type Branch Outlets Fittings in size range of 1/8-30 inches in accordance with MSS-SP-97. Socket weld outlets are generally designed for pressure rating of 3000 PSI, and 6000 PSI. We can also produce and supply socket weld outlets designed for high pressure and high temperature applications.
Socket weld outlet fittings are generally welded on the run pipe and are manufactured in various ferrous and non ferrous materials such as CARBON STEEL (A105) & STAINLESS STEEL (GRADES 304 / 316 / 321 / 347), CUNI (90/10 & 70/30), MONEL, ALUMINUM AND BRONZE. Socket welding outlets are generally made from forged carbon, alloy and stainless steel bar stock. The raw materials used for manufacturing socket welding outlets include raw round bar of diameter size 20~90mm OD.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Socket Weld Outlet Fittings?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Socket Weld Outlet Fittings
- Best Prices For Socket Weld Outlet Fittings Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Socket Weld Outlet Fittings is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Socket Weld Outlet Fittings – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Socket Weld Outlet Products or Packaging, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.