Socket Welding Boss [High Pressure, ANSI/ASME B16.11] Manufacturers & Suppliers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of Socket Weld Boss, as per ANSI/ASME B16.11. Socket welding boss are generally designed for pressure rating of 3000 PSI, and 6000 PSI. We can also produce and supply socket weld boss for high pressure and high temperature applications. Forged Steel Socket Weld Boss are used in high pressure systems such as steam, high pressure oil, and hydraulic lines.
We produce socket welding boss in various ferrous and non ferrous materials such as CARBON STEEL (A105) & STAINLESS STEEL (GRADES 304 / 316 / 321 / 347), CUNI (90/10 & 70/30), MONEL, ALUMINUM AND BRONZE. Socket welding boss are generally made from forged carbon, alloy and stainless steel bar stock. The raw materials used for manufacturing socket welding boss include raw round bar of diameter size 20~90mm OD.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Socket Welding Boss?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Socket Weld Boss
- Best Prices For Socket Weld Boss Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Socket Weld Boss is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Socket Weld Boss – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Socket Weld Boss or Packaging, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.