90° or 45° Threaded Elbow Manufacturers & Suppliers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of threaded or screwed 90° or 45° elbow, as per ASME B16.11 in size range of 1/8” to 4” NPS. A forged threaded elbow is generally designed for pressure rating of 3000 PSI, and 6000 PSI. We can also produce and supply threaded elbow for high pressure and high temperature applications.
We produce threaded elbow (90° or 45°) in various ferrous and non ferrous materials such as CARBON STEEL (A105) & STAINLESS STEEL (GRADES 304 / 316 / 321 / 347), CUNI (90/10 & 70/30), MONEL, ALUMINUM AND BRONZE. Threaded elbows are generally made from forged carbon, alloy and stainless steel bar stock. The raw materials used for manufacturing threaded elbow include raw round bar of diameter size 20~90mm OD.
A pipe elbow is a forged steel itting installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually in the 90° or 45° direction. Threaded elbow fittings can be offered with National Pipe Threads (NPT) in male pipe thread and female pipe thread, as well as British Standard Pipe Threads (BSPP, BSPT). NPT threads on forged steel fittings conform to ASME B1.20.1
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Threaded Elbow?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Threaded or Screwed Elbow
- Best Prices For Threaded Elbow Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Threaded Elbow is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Threaded Elbow – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Threaded Elbow or Packaging, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.