Threaded/Screwed Street Elbow Manufacturers & Suppliers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of threaded or screwed street elbows, as per ASME B16.11 in size range of 1/8” to 4” NPS. A forged threaded street elbow is generally designed for pressure rating of 3000 PSI, and 6000 PSI. We can also produce and supply threaded street elbow for high pressure and high temperature applications.
We produce threaded street elbow in various ferrous and non ferrous materials such as CARBON STEEL (A105) & STAINLESS STEEL (GRADES 304 / 316 / 321 / 347), CUNI (90/10 & 70/30), MONEL, ALUMINUM AND BRONZE. Threaded street elbows are generally made from forged carbon, alloy and stainless steel bar stock. The raw materials used for manufacturing threaded street elbow include raw round bar of diameter size 20~90mm OD.
Street Elbows have one female end to accept pipe and another male end thread that is the same size as the pipe and can avoid the use of a pipe nipple during installation. Threaded elbow street fittings can be offered with National Pipe Threads (NPT) in male pipe thread and female pipe thread, as well as British Standard Pipe Threads (BSPP, BSPT). NPT threads on forged steel fittings conform to ASME B1.20.1
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Threaded Street Elbow?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Threaded or Screwed Street Elbow
- Best Prices For Threaded Street Elbow Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Threaded Street Elbow is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Threaded Street Elbow – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Threaded Street Elbow or Packaging, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.