Threaded Tee (Straight type and Reducing Type) Manufacturers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of threaded or screwed tee, as per ASME B16.11 in size range of 1/8” to 4” NPS. A forged threaded tee is generally designed for pressure rating of 3000 PSI, and 6000 PSI. We can also produce and supply threaded tee for high pressure and high temperature applications.
We produce threaded tee (straight and reducing type) in various ferrous and non ferrous materials such as CARBON STEEL (A105) & STAINLESS STEEL (GRADES 304 / 316 / 321 / 347), CUNI (90/10 & 70/30), MONEL, ALUMINUM AND BRONZE. Threaded tee are generally made from forged carbon, alloy and stainless steel bar stock. The raw materials used for manufacturing threaded tee include raw round bar of diameter size 20~90mm OD.
Crosses are a 3-way forged steel fitting, with 1 inlet and 2 outlets or vice versa. These are sometimes referred to as 3-way tees. Threaded tee fittings can be offered with National Pipe Threads (NPT) in male pipe thread and female pipe thread, as well as British Standard Pipe Threads (BSPP, BSPT). NPT threads on forged steel fittings conform to ASME B1.20.1
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Threaded Tee?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Threaded or Screwed Tee
- Best Prices For Threaded Tee Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Threaded Tee is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Threaded Tee – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Threaded Tee or Packaging, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.