Manufacturers & Suppliers of 316/316L Stainless Steel Angle Bar
Metline is a specialized supplier and exporter of 316L stainless steel angle bars in 304/304L and 316/316L. Stainless steel 316L angles are manufactured by the hot rolled process followed by extrusion in a variety of stock sizes. 316/316L stainless steel angles are widely suitable for welding and machining. While 304/304L stainless steel angles are suited for use in all types of general requirements, 316/316L steel angles are widely used for applications requiring high corrosion resistance in more challenging conditions.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your project and your specific needs. If we don’t stock the exact 316L stainless steel angle size you need or if it is a non standard size, we will custom make it for you or find a suitable source for you. We welcome your enquiries, and are happy to answer any of your questions regarding 316L stainless steel angle bars and channels. We can also cut 316L stainless steel angle bars to suit your various custom size needs.
Chemical Composition of 316L Stainless Steel Angle Bars
|≤ 0.03||≤ 1.00||≤2.00||≤0.045||≤0.03||16-18||10-14|
*for 316 stainless steel bars the Carbon content is ≤ 0.08, rest all elements remain the same
Mechanical Properties of 316L Stainless Steel Angle Bars
|Grade||Yield Strength||Tensile Strength||Elongation||Hardness|
|( N/mm2, Mpa )||( N/mm2, pa )||( % )||( HRB )|
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for 316L Stainless Steel Angle Bars?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Manufacture, Stock & Supply of Stainless Steel 316L Angle Bars
- Best Prices For 316L Stainless Steel Angle Bars Supplied Worldwide with Shortest Delivery Time
- Exporting Stainless Steel 316L Angle Bars is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for 316L Stainless Steel Angles – There will be Complete Marking on Stainless Steel 316L Angles, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.