Manufacturers & Suppliers of Stainless Steel Bright Bars/Rods
Metline is a prominent supplier and exporter of stainless steel bright bars and rods. Stainless steel bright bars or polished bars are the most common product for us, and we stock over 600 tons. The steel grade we stock includes 301, 302, 303, 304/L, 304H, 309/S, 310/S, 316/L/Ti, 317/L, 321/H, 347/H, 409/L, 410, 416, 420, 440C, 430, 431, 2205, 2507, 17-4PH, 17-7PH, 904L. Stainless steel bright bars and rods are manufactured by hot rolled followed by the cold drawing process. Both 304/304L stainless steel bright bars and 316/316L stainless steel bright bars are suitable for machining and component manufacturing. At Metline, stainless steel bright bars are available in round, square and flat form in custom as well as standard sizes.
While 304/304L stainless steel bright bars are suited for use in all types of general requirements, SS 316/316L bright bars are widely used for applications requiring high corrosion resistance in more challenging conditions.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your project and your specific needs. If we don’t stock the exact stainless steel bright bar size you need or if it is a non standard size, we will custom make it for you or find a suitable source for you. We welcome your enquiries, and are happy to answer any of your questions regarding stainless steel bright bars. We can also cut stainless steel bright bars to suit your various custom size needs.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Stainless Steel Bright Bars (Rods)?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Manufacture, Stock & Supply of Stainless Steel Bright/Polished Bars
- Best Prices For Stainless Steel Polished Bars Supplied Worldwide with Shortest Delivery Time
- Exporting Stainless Steel Bright or Polished Bars is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Stainless Steel Bright Bars – There will be Complete Marking on Stainless Steel Polished Bars, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.