Manufacturers & Suppliers of Stainless Steel Square Bars
Metline is a specialized supplier and exporter of hot rolled or cold drawn stainless steel square bars and rods. Stainless steel square bars is the most common product for us, and we stock over 600 tons. The steel grade we stock includes 301, 302, 303, 304/L, 304H, 309/S, 310/S, 316/L/Ti, 317/L, 321/H, 347/H, 409/L, 410, 416, 420, 440C, 430, 431, 2205, 2507, 17-4PH, 17-7PH, 904L. Stainless steel square bars and rods are manufactured by the hot rolled or cold drawing process. Both 304/304L stainless steel square bars and 316/316L stainless steel square bars are suitable for machining and component manufacturing. At Metline, stainless steel square bars are available in custom as well as standard sizes.
While 304/304L stainless steel square bars are suited for use in all types of general requirements, 316/316L square bars are widely used for applications requiring high corrosion resistance in more challenging conditions.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your project and your specific needs. If we don’t stock the exact stainless steel square bar size you need or if it is a non standard size, we will custom make it for you or find a suitable source for you. We welcome your enquiries, and are happy to answer any of your questions regarding stainless steel square bars. We can also cut stainless steel square bars to suit your various custom size needs.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Stainless Steel Square Bars (Rods)?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Manufacture, Stock & Supply of Stainless Steel Square Bars
- Best Prices For Stainless Steel Square Bars Supplied Worldwide with Shortest Delivery Time
- Exporting Stainless Steel Square Bars is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Stainless Steel Square Bars – There will be Complete Marking on Stainless Steel Square Bars, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.