Manufacturers & Suppliers of Stainless Steel Steel Pipe Cross Tee – Straight & Reducing Type
Metline is a ISO & PED certified manufacturer and supplier of seamless stainless steel pipe cross tee in sizes 1/2″ ~ 24″ (DN15~DN600), and stainless steel welded pipe cross tee in sizes 26″ ~ 72″ (DN650 ~ DN1800). Pipe cross tee’s manufactured and stocked by Metline are produced according to ASTM & DIN standards and are supplied by complete certification and traceability. We can produce equal and reducing pipe cross tee in various materials such as Carbon Steel (WPB, WPC, WPL6), Chrome Moly (WP5, WP9, WP11, WP12, WP22), Stainless Steel (304/304L, 316/316L, 304H, 316H, 309, 310S, 317L, 321/321H, 347/347H, 904L, DUPLEX 2205 / SUPER DUPLEX 2507), High Yield Carbon Steel (WPHY42, WPHY52, WPHY65), Nickel Alloys (Alloy 20, 200, 201, 400, 600, 625, 800H/HT, 825, 254SMO, AL6XN, C276, C22, B3, HAST-X), and Aluminum.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Stainless Steel Pipe Tee – Equal & Reducing Cross Tee?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Equal & Reducing Stainless Steel Pipe Cross Tee
- Best Prices For Equal & Reducing Stainless Steel Cross Tee Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Equal & Reducing Pipe Cross Tee is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Stainless Steel Equal & Reducing Pipe Cross Tee – All Our Products will have Complete Marking, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.