Stainless Steel Stub End Manufacturers, Lap Joint Stub End with Flanges
Metline is a trusted manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel lap joint stub end fittings in compliance with ASME/ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43. We specialize in the manufacture and export of carbon steel stub ends, alloy steel stub ends and stainless steel stub ends in both long and short pattern.
A stub end is always used with a lap joint flange, as a backing flange. Stub ends are manufactured in all standard wall thicknesses, and available in sizes ranging from 1/2″ to 48″. The dimensions for stub ends and related dimensional tolerances are defined in the ASME B16.9 standard. Light-weight corrosion resistant Stub Ends (fittings) are defined in MSS SP43. Stub ends are generally available in two lengths, MSS (Standard Length) and ANSI (Long Length).
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Stainless Steel Stub Ends or Lap Joint Stub Ends with Flanges?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Stainless Steel Stub Ends
- Best Prices For Stainless Steel Stub Ends Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Stainless Steel Stub Ends is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Stainless Steel Stub Ends – All Our Products will have Complete Marking, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.