Stainless Steel Blind Flanges Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Stainless Steel Blind Flanges Available for Sale in Sizes 1/2″ to 60″
- Pressure Rating: 150 to 2500 Class, PN 2.5 to PN 100
- Stainless Steel Blind Flanges Manufactured in Various Standards & Specifications including ANSI / ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN 1092-1 Flange, JIS Flange
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Manufacturing Specification: A182 Forged Stainless Steel Blind Flanges
- Materials: A182F 304, A182 F304L, A182 F316, A182 F316L, A182 F309, A182 F310, A182 F317L, A182 F321, A182 F347
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of blind type stainless steel flanges with in-house precision machining facilities. We produce blind flanges as per ANSI B16.5, DIN Standard and EN1092-1 in size range of 1/2” to 24” NPS. We can also produce and supply carbon steel blind flanges, and alloy steel blind flanges for high pressure and high temperature applications. We produce blind flanges in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
Our manufacturing process for stainless steel blind flanges includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of stainless steel blind flanges.
Stainless steel blind flanges are generally made from forged stainless steel bar stock. The raw materials used for manufacturing stainless steel blind flanges include raw round bar of diameter size 20~400mm OD or stainless steel billets for large size flanges.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Stainless Steel Blind Flanges?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Stainless Steel Blind Flanges
- Best Prices For Stainless Steel Blind Flanges Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Stainless Steel Blind Flanges is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Stainless Steel Blind Flanges – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Flanges and/or Packaging, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.