Titanium Threaded/Screwed Flanges Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Titanium Threaded Flanges – ASTM/ASME, DIN Standard, 1/2″ NB to 24″ NB, Class 150 lbs, Class 300 lbs, RF, FF, RTJ
- Manufacture Specification – ANSI/ASME B16.5, ANSI/ASME B16.47 Series A & B, ASTM – B265, B337, B338, B348, B363, B381, B861 and B862
Metline is a intermediate manufacturer and leading supplier of Titanium Threaded or Screwed Flanges, in sizes ranging from 1/2″ to 60″ in compliance with the ANSI/ASME, DIN EN1092, BS, MSSP, AWWA standards. We also manufacture and supply titanium gaskets, titanium nuts and bolts, and fasteners, along with flanges. Among the key titanium flange products, we manufacture Titanium Blind Flange, Titanium Plate Flange, Titanium Slip-on Flange, Titanium Weld Neck Flange, Titanium Lap Joint Flange, Titanium Threaded/Screwed Flange, and Titanium Socket Welding Flange.
We specialize in supplying titanium threaded flanges to machine shops, fabricators, prime contractors and sub-contractors for aerospace, automotive, chemical, medical, oceanographic, oil & gas, semiconductor, recreational and other industries all over the world. All our titanium products meet the stringent requirements of AMS, MIL, AWS, ASME, ASTM and other custom specifications.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Titanium Threaded Flanges?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Titanium Flanges
- Best Prices For Titanium Threaded Flanges
- Exporting Titanium Pipe Fittings & Titanium Threaded Flanges is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Titanium Threaded Flanges – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Titanium Products, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.