Buy Top Quality Titanium Lap Joint Stub Ends, Ti Alloy Stub Ends
ASTM B363 Titanium Stub Ends, ASME B16.9, Lap Joint Titanium Stub Ends – Short & Long Pattern
Metline is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Titanium Lap Joint Stub Ends, in long pattern and short pattern, both seamless and welded form. Metline is an intermediate manufacturer and full-service distributor of premium titanium mill products. We specialise in the manufacture and supply of Titanium Lap Joint Stub Ends. Our complete production range of Titanium Pipe Fittings includes:
We supply titanium fittings as follows
- Titanium Elbows (45D, 90D, 180D) NPS 1/4″ – 48″
- Titanium Reducers (concentric, eccentric) NPS 1/4″ – 48″
- Titanium Tees (straight, reducing) NPS 1/4″ – 48″
- Titanium Lap Joint Stub ends NPS1/4″ – 48″
- Titanium Caps, flingers, socket welding fittings, valves available
We specialize in supplying titanium mill products to machine shops, fabricators, prime contractors and sub-contractors for aerospace, automotive, chemical, medical, oceanographic, oil & gas, semiconductor, recreational and other industries all over the world.
Because of titanium materials’ affinity for contamination gases at elevated temperatures, our titanium materials can be heat treated in vacuum furnace for annealing, stress relief and aging to meet the stringent requirements of AMS, MIL, AWS, ASME, ASTM and custom specifications.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Titanium Lap Joint Stub Ends?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Titanium Buttweld Pipe Fittings
- Best Prices For Titanium Stub Ends
- Exporting Titanium Fittings & Lap Joint Stub Ends is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Titanium Lap Joint Stub Ends – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Titanium Products, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.