As a leading manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel pipes, we stock and manufacture stainless steel seamless pipes and stainless steel welded pipes. We can offer stainless steel pipes in various designs, lengths, diameters and finishes. Our product line of stainless steel pipes is widely acknowledged for their salient attributes like high tolerance, durable stability, rust resistance, fine finish and long working life.
With a collective experience of over 30 years, we have emerged as one of the largest just in time exporter stainless steel pipes across the globe. Our range stainless steel pipe products includes stainless steel square pipes, stainless steel rectangular pipes, stainless steel decorative or polished pipes, stainless steel condenser pipes, large diameter of stainless steel pipes, and stainless steel heat exchanger tubes.
With comprehensive range of mechanism like tube mills, polishing, straightening, deburring, and end facing machines, we follow an entire gamut of in-house manufacturing processes including, pickling, solution annealing, beveling, and hydro testing for producing excellent quality stainless steel pipes. Stainless steel pipes offered by Metline are used in various industries such as aero-space, food & dairy, paper industry, chemical, oil and gas and power plants.
Professional Manufacturer of Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes and Tubes, U-Tubes, Duplex Steel Seamless Pipes and Tubes
OD – (6MM-720MM) X Thickness (1MM-60MM) X Length: upto 12 Meters
OD – 1/8”-24” Thickness 10S, 40S, 80S, 160S, XXS
Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes Manufacturers, 100% Tested SS 304/316 Seamless Pipes Suppliers – Specialist manufacturer and exporter of stainless steel seamless pipes, stainless steel seamless tubes and ss seamless tubing to our customers. Product range includes SS 304/304L seamless pipes, SS 316/316L Pipes, Duplex Pipes and SS 321/321H seamless pipes.
Stainless Steel U Bend Tubes
Stainless Steel U Bend Pipes for Heat Exchangers, Top Quality High Temperature Stainless Steel U Bend Pipes & Tubes – Professional supplier and exporter of stainless steel U bend pipes – Welded and seamless stainless steel U bend tubes for heaters from 1/2” (12.70mm) to 1” (25.4mm) in TP304, TP304L, TP316L, TP321, Duplex stainless steel, TP409L, TP439, TP430, TP446.
Stainless Steel Welded Pipes
ERW Stainless Steel Welded Pipes Manufacturers, Polished Decorative Stainless Steel Welded Pipes in SS 304/316 – We are leading stainless steel welded tube suppliers. If you are looking for a genuine supplier and manufacturer of stainless steel welded pipes, contact us for most reasonable prices for best quality goods. We sell stainless steel welded pipes in grade 304/316.
Square Stainless Steel Pipes
High Quality Stainless Steel Square Pipes Factory. Stainless Steel Square Pipes Available in Sizes 12.7mm to 600mm – One of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of stainless steel square pipes. We sell SS 304 square pipes, SS 316 square pipes, SS 904L square pipes, as well as Duplex square pipes for engineering and structural applications. Contact Us Now!
Rectangular Stainless Steel Pipes
Rectangular Stainless Steel Pipes Available for Export at Very Competitive Prices in Sizes Upto 600mm – Prime quality rectangular stainless steel pipes supplier. Stainless steel rectangular pipes can be sold in both seamless and welded form in sizes 10mm x 20mm upto 300 x 600mm in custom length and thickness. We sell SS 304/316 rectangular pipes.
Large Diameter Stainless Steel Pipes
100% X-Ray Welded or Radiography Passed Large Diameter Stainless Steel Welded Pipes – We are a professional manufacturer and exporter of large diameter fabricated stainless steel welded pipes. Our size range of large diameter fabricated pipes includes sizes up to 36″ in thickness upto 30mm in grades 304, 304L, 316L, 321H, 347H, 904L, Duplex etc.
Stainless Steel Welded & Seamless Pipes, Heat Exchanger Pipes, Condenser Tubes
One of the Largest Stainless Steel Pipe Suppliers & Distributors – We are a professional manufacturer and just in time supplier for stainless steel pipes across the globe. In addition to manufacturing stainless steel pipe products, we also operate one of the biggest steel sheets and aluminum plate service center in India and China. Spread across a sprawling manufacturing plant, we possess the entire gamut of pipe manufacturing facilities available in-house to produce finest quality products. Our stringent quality control measures make sure that our products remain the best-in-class across the spectrum. Our stainless steel pipe products are designed and manufactured in compliance with international standards and are appreciated for their sturdiness, precise dimensions, durability, finish and corrosion resistance. These stainless steel pipes are available in distinguished sizes (1/2″ to 48″ NB in thk upto 30mm), dimensions and thicknesses to cover the requirements of various industries like power plants, automobile, heavy engineering, offshore and chemical. If you are looking to choose the best aluminium, stainless steel pipes manufacturer and supplier, contact us!
- Stainless steel pipes are long, hollow tubes that are used for a variety of purposes. We prodce stainless steel pipes by two distinct methods which result in either a stainless steel welded or seamless pipe.
- When compared to mild steel pipes, stainless steel pipes have:
- Higher corrosion resistance
- Higher cryogenic toughness
- Higher work hardening rate
- Higher hot strength
- Higher ductility
- Higher strength and hardness
- A more attractive appearance
- Lower maintenance
- Corrosion Resistance
- All stainless steels are iron-based alloys that contain a minimum of around 10.5% Chromium. The Chromium in the alloy forms a self-healing protective clear oxide layer. This oxide layer gives stainless steels their corrosion resistance. The self healing nature of the oxide layer means the corrosion resistance remains intact regardless of fabrication methods. Even if the material surface is cut or damaged, it will self heal and corrosion resistance will be maintained.
- Conversely, normal carbon steels may be protected from corrosion by painting or other coatings like galvanizing. Any modification of the surface exposes the underlying steel and corrosion can occur.
- The corrosion of different grades of stainless steel will differ with various environments. Suitable grades will depend upon the service environment. Even trace amounts of some elements can markedly alter the corrosion resistance. Chlorides in particular can have an adverse effect on the corrosion resistance of stainless steel.
- Ferritic, martensitic and precipitation hardening steels should not be used at sub-zero temperatures. The toughness of these grades drops significantly at low temperatures. In some cases this drop occurs close to room temperature.
ASTM Standards for Manufacturing Stainless Steel Pipes
- A 213 / A 213M-09 -Seamless ferritic and austenitic alloy steel boiler, superheated and heat exchanger tubes
- A 268 / A 268M -Seamless and welded ferritic and martensitic stainless steel tubing for general service
- A 269 / A 269M – Seamless and welded austenitic stainless steel tubing for general service
- A 312 / A 312M – Seamless and welded austenitic stainless steel pipes
- A 450 / A 450M-03 -Standard specification for general requirements for carbon, ferritic alloy, and austenitic alloy steel tubes
- ASTM A511 – Seamless stainless steel mechanical tubing and hollow bar
- A 789 / A 789M -Seamless and welded ferritic-austenitic stainless steel tubing for general service
- A 790 / A 790M-08 – Seamless and welded ferritic-austenitic stainless steel pipe
Stainless Steel Seamless & Welded Pipes Manufacturing & Supply Range
|Product||Stainless Steel Pipes|
|Size OD||6mm to 710mm|
|Wall Thickness||Round Pipes: 1.0 – 50.00 mm|
|Form||Square, Round, Rectangular|
|Type||Seamless, Welded, ERW, EFW, 100% X-Ray Welded or Fabricated Pipes|
|Grade||304, 304L, 304H, 304N, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 317L, 310S, 321, 321H, 347H, S31803, S32750, 347, 330, 825, 904L|
|Length||2m – 5.8m, 6m, 12m|
|Surface Finish||Annealed & Pickled, Hot Rolled No.1 Mill Finish, Polished, Mirror, Matte, 240 Grit, 400 Grit, 500 Grit for Stainless Steel Pipes|
|Pipe End||Plain End/ Bevel End, Groove End, Ends Joint with Flange or Fittings, Threaded on Two Ends, One End with Coupling, One End with Plastic Cap|
|Production Method||Seamless, Hot Rolled, Cold Drawn, Heat Treated, Impact Tested|
|Trade Term||FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW|
|Payment Term||T/T, LC|
|Delivery Time||15-45 days (based on quantity) after receiving advanced payment by T/T or LC|