Metline is professional flange manufacturer, with significant exports to Tunisia customers. A flange is a flat, circular disk, and by using which, pipes can be assembled or disassembled very easily. We can offer steel flanges in various type such as weld neck flange, slip on flange, blind flange, threaded flange, socket weld flange, lap joint flange, and orifice flange. They are manufactured strictly according to ASME, ASTM and DIN standards, resulting in reliable quality and good performance.
- We manufacture steel flanges in stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, nickel alloys, and aluminium. Metline also has many different steel flanges in stock and ready to ship. Steel flanges in stock include ANSI B16.5 steel flanges, ASME B16.47 Series “A” steel flanges, and ASME B16.47 Series “B” steel flanges. Metline also manufactures custom weld neck and slip on pipe flanges per customer requirements.
- We are devoted to provide the best steel piping solutions for our customers in Tunis, Sfax, Sousse, Ettadhamen, Kairouan, Gabès, Bizerte, Aryanah, Gafsa, El Mourouj, the biggest industrial and commercial cities of Tunisia. We have manufacturing set up, sales and export offices in both India and China to meet the immediate and long term steel flange requirements across the People’s Democratic Republic of Tunisia.
We are a reputed supplier to Tunisia with extensive production capacity for supply of steel flanges, socket weld fittings, threaded fittings, elbow, tee, stub end, reducer, cap, swaged nipple. Our production size range for steel flanges is from 1/2” – 60”. We have adopted advanced production equipment and technologies to manufacture steel pipe fittings, elbows, tees, pipe reducers, pipe caps, pipe bend, and flanges. Our products have high strength, good toughness and resistance to corrosion.
- ASME B16.5 and ASME B16.47 cover pipe flanges up to NPS 60 (B16.5 from 1/2″ to 24″ and B16.47 from 26″ to 60″). ANSI B16.47 covers two series of flanges, Series A is equal to MSS SP-44-44, and Series B is equal to API 605 (API 605 has been cancelled).
A flange is one of the most widely used pipe fitting. It is used for connecting pipes, valves, pumps and other equipment to form a piping system. The key advantage of using a flange in a piping system is that it allows easy access for cleaning, inspection or modification. Flanges are usually welded or screwed. Flanged joints are made by bolting together two flanges with a gasket between them to provide a seal. We produce welding neck, slip on, socket weld, lap joint, threaded and blind flanges. In addtion to regular known flange types, we also manufacture special flanges such as Orifice flanges, Spectacle blinds, Long welding neck flanges, Weldoflange/Nipoflange, Expander flange, Reducing flange, Groove flanges/Tongue flanges.
Steel Flanges, Forged and Plate Flanges Production Range
|Materials||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Aluminium, Nickel Alloy, Titanium, Alloy Steel|
|Standard||ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.|
|Size||½” to 36″|
|Dimensions||ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.|
|Class / Pressure||150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.|
Types of Steel Flanges
|Slip-On Flanges||Threaded Flanges||
1/2″ – 60″
Raised Face or Flat Face
|Weld Neck Flanges||Socket Weld Flanges|
|Blind Flanges||Reducing Flanges|
|Lap Joint Flanges||Plate Flanges|
Carbon Steel Flanges Materials
- ASTM A105 (High Temperature Carbon Steel Flange) – General Service such as oil, oil vapor, gas, steam and water at temperatures -20°f to 1000°f (-28°c To 537°c)
- ASTM A350 Lf1 (Low Temperature Carbon Steel Flange) : Low temperature service down to -50°f and not above 650°f (-46°c and not above 343°c)
- ASTM A694 F42/F46/F48/F50/F52/F56/F60/F65/F70(High Yield Carbon Steel Flange)
Stainless Steel Flanges Materials
- ASTM A182 F304, F304H, F304L, F309H, F310, F310H, F316, F316H, F316L, F316Ti, F317, F317L, F321, F321H, F347, F347H, F348, F348H, 904, 904L
Alloy Steel Flanges Materials
- ASTM A182 Gr. F1/F2/F5/F5a/F9/F11 Cl.2/F12 Cl.2/F22 Cl.3/F91 (Alloy Steel Flanges)
Duplex and Super Duplex Flanges Materials
- ASTM A182 F51 (UNS S31803), F53 (UNS S32750), F55 (UNS S32760)
Super Alloy Steel Flanges Materials
- ASTM B166 UNS N06600 (Inconel 600), ASTM B564 UNS N06625 (Inconel 625), ASTM B425 UNS N08800 (Incoloy 800), ASTM B564 UNS N08825 (Incoloy 825), ASTM B160 UNS N0200 (Nickel 200), ASTM B564 UNS N04400 (Monel 400), ASTM B564 UNS N10276 (Hastelloy C-276), Hastelloy X, Monel R-405, Monel K-500, Hastelloy C-22, Hastelloy B-2, Inconel 718, Inconel Alloy 601, Alloy 20, Nickel 201
Titanium Flanges Materials
- ASTM B381 Gr.2 (Titanium)
- ASME B16.1 – Gray Iron Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings: Classes 25, 125, and 250
- ASME B16.5 – Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings: NPS 1/2 through NPS 24 Metric/Inch Standard
- ASME B16.24 – Cast Copper Alloy Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings: Classes 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, and 2500
- ASME B16.36 – Orifice Flanges
- ASME B16.42 – Ductile Iron Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings: Classes 150 and 300
- ASME B16.47 – Large Diameter Steel Flanges, NPS 26 Through NPS 60
- A105 = This specification covers standards for forged carbon steel piping components, that is, flanges, fittings, Valves, and similar parts, for use in pressure systems at ambient and higher-temperature service conditions.
- A182 = This specification covers forged or rolled alloy and stainless steel pipe flanges, forged fittings, and Valves and parts for high-temperature service.
- A350 = This specification covers several grades of carbon and low alloy steel forged or ring-rolled flanges, forged fittings and Valves for low-temperature service.