Manufacturers & Suppliers of Cold Drawn Seamless Steel Pipes & Tubes
Cold drawn seamless steel pipes and tubes offers better surface quality, external appearance, and size precision than the hot rolled seamless pipes. CDS tubes are most commonly used for applications which require close tolerances and smooth surfaces. CDS pipes & tubes are extensively used in Heat-Exchanger, Bearing & Automotive sectors. Cold drawn seamless tubes are produced by a process in which the mother pipe is pulled through a die & plug in cold without any heating.
We are a specialist supplier of cold drawn seamless pipes and tubes in a wide range of grades and sizes. Our production range for CDS tubes ranges from 10mm OD upto 114mm OD with thickness upto 20mm. Metline has developed itself as a leading cold drawn seamless pipe manufacturer and supplier to the global market.
We can offer cold drawn seamless tubes in stainless steel, nickel alloys, carbon steel and alloy steel grades. We are a leading exporter of boiler/heat exchanger/superheater & condenser tubes manufactured as per various standards including ASTM A179, ASTM A192, ASTM A210, ASTM A213, ASTM A335, ASTM A519, BS 3059 Pt I, BS 3059 Pt II, DIN 1629, and DIN 17175.
Cold drawn seamless (CDS) tubes have closer dimensional tolerances, better surface finish and higher mechanical properties than the corresponding grades of hot finished seamless tubes.
Our Complete Product Range – Key Grades & Specifications for Seamless Steel Pipes
- OCTG & Seamless Line Steel Pipes – API 5L PSL1 & PSL2 Steel Pipes
- API 5L Corrosion Resistant Seamless Steel Pipes
- API 5L Pipes for Source Service
- API 5CT Oil Field Casing & Tubing
- Structural Seamless Pipes – EN 10210 Hot Rolled Steel Structural Pipe, ASME SA53/ASTM A53 Seamless Steel Pipe
- Seamless Steel Pipes for Mechanical Engineering – EN 10297 Seamless Steel Tube, ASTM A519 Seamless Steel Pipe
- Seamless Steel Pipes for Thermal & Pressure Applications – EN 10255 Steel Tube, ASME SA106/ASTM A106 Seamless Carbon Steel Pipe for High-Temperature Service, ASME SA333/ASTM A333 Seamless Steel Pipe for Low-Temperature Service, ASME SA213/ASTM A213 Seamless Steel Pipe for Boiler, Superheater and Heat-Exchanger, ASME SA335/ASTM A335 Seamless Steel Pipe for High-Temperature Service, EN 10216 Seamless Steel Tube for Normal Temperature, EN 10216 Seamless Steel Tube for High Temperature, DIN 1629 Special Seamless Steel Tube
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes – ASTM A312, ASTM A213, A790, A815